суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

fairmont vacation villas at mountainside




Romeo is being puppy sat again and being the baby of the house, my sister and I have crafted a puppy bed hogging wonder. Heapos;s taken residence, currently, against my leg, which would be fine if he wasnapos;t kicking me and moving around to keep the bed to himself--and also making sure I canapos;t move my left leg as well. Stinking cute baby. Other than that, nothing new to report. Got intern stuff Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Oh--did get Volumes 3 and 5 of Love is like a Hurricane, which Dor will adore, letapos;s say bonding vibration involved Dor-chan. Will bring them up next time I visit.

Ciao.

baseball high poll school texas, fairmont vacation villas at mountainside, fairmont vacation villas at riverside, fairmont vacation villas bc, fairmont vacation villas british columbia.



Комментариев нет: