воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

code georgia video




Wahhh, I woke up from having terrible nightmares about Matt leaving me and all my friends abandoning me. I having been laying around with the window open looking through old pictures of everyone on facebook. Itapos;s so nostaligic, but itapos;s melancoly since I miss Eel and Matt. I want to spend the holidays with everyone, but I get back REALLY super close to X-mas. Not to mention I donapos;t have a car and Iapos;ll be flying into Tampa. I always feel like I want to be "home" but thereapos;s not really a place like that for me. I wish I owned a house and could have shmancy holiday parties with all my friends. I want to decorate for the seasons, have a fire in the fireplace, make wreaths, cook.... Why canapos;t the economy support the nuclear family? God everything comes down to money, yuck. I canapos;t wait till Iapos;m out of college and have some security. I just want a happy home for my family. Wahhhhhh, I got off track, but I meant�to mostly convey that I miss Eely Your house always has the best feeling around the holidays^^.


code georgia video, code georgia woodstock zip, code georgia zip, code georgias zip.



Комментариев нет: