понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cdserver howto




I BEAT FIRE EMBLEM:RADIANT DAWN You canapos;t imagine how good it feels to write that Seeing as how Iapos;d been playing the d@mned game for 7 months off and on? (If I had just played it, with no other games to distract me, I mightapos;ve gone insane).

So, whatapos;s the Verdict?? It kinda sucked... The whole four parts four parties thing was stupid. I didnapos;t even get to play as Ike until part 3. The bosses were kind of cool, and even on normal mode it was insanely hard. Permanent death took 3 of my characters, 2 of which were dragons, and sacrificed their lives so I could beat the last boss. Voice acting by pretty much everyone but Ike was stiff and craptacular. There were more cut-scenes, and the narrator between missions was cool. Iapos;m pissed there was no congratulations screen when I beat it. It seems to me like Mr. Pocketapos;s paid someone to torture me to death and I lived through it, there might be congratulations in order. Iapos;m not sure what beating it unlocked, Iapos;m just glad I can say I did, Iapos;m gonna leave it be for quite some time.

david tao great leap 2005 download, cdserver howto, cdserver.exe, cdsetup, cdsetup exe.



Комментариев нет: