суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

baritone player




Dear Alan,

Iapos;ve arrived in Ontario in good shape. This place is no Nimmo Bay, but thereapos;s good fishing to be had on Lake Ontario, and maybe some hunting if things go according to plan. Iapos;ve got a little cabin on the water, out of the way of the town. Itapos;s not too bad, as cabins go. Couple of bedrooms, lake view. Mostly glass and stainless steel. The place came furnished, not too badly, and I think whoever he was, I would have liked him Thereapos;s a nice safe in the master bedroom closet for guns. Itapos;s kind of small for mine, but Iapos;ll make it fit. Oh, and the place has a balcony--you should fly out as soon as you win your case. Iapos;ll order some overstuffed armchairs, and weapos;ll break out the brandy and cigars.

I hope the girl we hired to be with you at night is doing my job but not taking my place. Sheapos;d better not be You know I get first call for sleepovers.

Your Friend,

Denny Crane

cinema 53 in davenport ia, baritone player, baritone play ukulele, baritone play, baritone pictures.



Комментариев нет: