суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

body armor suit




We are supposed to have our 3rd run of the year today. A 5K at the Albright Knox. I thought that my stitches would fall out midweek, but they have not. They are still there making it difficult and painful to walk. Because I am who I am, I did not want to concede that we would not be running today because dammit, we already paid for it I woke up this morning determined to figure out how to make it work. But you know what, I just want this to heal, and I donapos;t want to screw everything up. It pains me to say this, but we are not doing our run today. I also havenapos;t ran since last Wednesday, so itapos;s not like I had any time to prepare. This really sucks. I look forward to these things, I want to keep topping old times, socialize with other runners (maybe even start to see some familiar faces after enough of these) and well, yeah, win stuff sometimes :) We have only 1 other run scheduled for the year so far, which is the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day. Jess already registered, I did not. I cannot fathom that there would be any way that I canapos;t compete, but to be fair when I scheduled my surgery, I had already registered for this one. Oh well, I guess itapos;s another weekend of gingerly walking around the house.
body armor suit, body armor statistics, body armor standards, body armor sprite.



Комментариев нет: